Terms and conditions
Thank you for using Ultimate United. By using our Website, you are agreeing to the following terms. Should you disagree with any of the following terms and conditions, then you are not permitted to use this website. Please read them carefully.
By using Ultimate United, you agree that you:
- Will not modify or copy any content from the Website.
- Will not link this website to any other website, intranet or extranet site without prior written consent from Ultimate United.
- Will not use content found on Ultimate United for any commercial or non-commercial purpose.
- Will not provide incorrect, inaccurate or misleading registration information.
- Accept that Ultimate United has not reviewed all material on any website linked to ultimateunited.co.uk, and is not liable or responsible for any content found on any of these sites.
This section relates to your participation in the quiz categories promoted on the Ultimate United website.
- The Quiz section is provided free of cost, and we make no guarantee that it will be error free, or uniterrupted during use. We reserve the right to suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of the Website at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
- We make every effort to ensure that no errors or mistakes occur in any category of our Quiz section. If, however, you feel that the answer you chose to a question was correct, but was marked as incorrect, then please let us know using the Contact section so that our team can review this in full.
- Whilst we advise that the Quiz promoted on our website is free of charge, we do require you to register with ultimateunited.co.uk to use it, as well as other features of the website.
- We reserve the right to withdraw this section of the website, or any of the categories contained therein, at any time, without prior notice.
- Ultimate United permits use of the Website for your own personal entertainment, and non-professional use only. Any alternative access, entrance, use or reuse of the website is not permitted.
USE OF THE FORUM, BLOG OR ARTICLES SECTIONS
This section relates to your participation, and adding comments to, the Forum, Blog and Articles section. By becoming a member of Ultimate United, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- Ultimate United reserves the right to delete any user postings or comments in these sections, if the company determines that they are in violation of any of the terms and condtions.
- In order to leave any comments or replies to posts in any of these sections, you will need to be a registered member of Ultimate United. You can register using your email address.
- Any posts that Ultimate United deem to be racist, homophobic, obscene, indecent, sexually explicit, offensive, threatening, defamatory or vulgar will be instantly deleted. Any user found to be posting material of this nature may also find their account deleted.
- Any user found to be posting multiple spam or unathorised commercial advertisements for other companies may find their posts, and their account, deleted.
- Any statements posted in these sections that Ultimate United deem damaging to our website, or are in breach of any copyright, or the rights of others, will be deleted without prior notice. Any user found to be posting material of this nature may also find their account deleted.
CHILDREN AGED UNDER 16
If you are under the age of 16, you must ask your parent or a guardian before you:
- Create an Ultimate United account.
- Play any category from the Ultimate United Quiz section.
- Read or submit any post on the Forum section.
- Read any of the Blog or Article entries, or submit or read any comments on these particular sections.
By continuing to use our Website, and any of the services offered by Ultimate United, you are confirming that you have received the consent of your parent or guardian.