Forum

United vs Everton. Your thoughts?

FrankMead

05 Oct 2014 21:38

Its about time we finally won back to back games. It was also really good to see Falcao get on the scoresheet, he's looked awesome since we signed him and he's been a bit unlucky in front of goal. In fact I think he's been trying too hard. It's also worth noting that he keeps being substituted after about an hour, which tells me he's still not fully fit. I cant wait to see the damage he is gonna do to opposition defences when he's up to speed. We all need to remember that this is essentially a new team, and the players are still getting used to each other. When they all finally click, someone is gonna get one hell of a beating. Would be really nice if it was City, or the scousers. And what a gaolkeeper De Gea is turning out to be. Fantastic. Far from the finished article, but the signs are looking positive for sure.

Danny

05 Oct 2014 21:45

We still need Ronaldo back in my opinion. We were unstoppable when we had him, and won everything. Good win today, but with Ronaldo in the side we would have buried them.

TheSalmon

05 Oct 2014 21:51

Danny, what are we gonna do with Ronaldo in the side? Stick him at centre back maybe? Bringing Ronny back, as much as I would love to see him one day, wouldn't sort out the areas that we are struggling in at the moment. We need steel at the back, and extra bodies in midfield. I'm perfectly happy with our attacking options, but I do shit myself a little when team start to attack us, especially after the damage Leicester caused.

FrankMead

05 Oct 2014 22:05

According to LVG, our injuries are clearing up as well. Got plenty of players to come back as well. Oh, and Anderson lol!

TheSalmon

05 Oct 2014 22:08

Yeah, Frank, I read that in the Evening News. Apparently Anderson is making progress? Maybe that means the fat bastard has been barred from Bem Brasil!

Page 1 of 1