Forum

Who should we get rid of in the summer?

GeneHunt

17 May 2017 21:25

I personally want to see the back of Smalling. He is an absolute waste of space, and I am coming to the reluctant conclusion that Jones is not a United player either, although he might turn into one if he wasnlt cut from the same cloth as Louis Saha. It worries me that those two are likely to be our centre back pairing in Stockholm next week. I love Bailly, but I could absolutely twat him for getting sent off last week. We could really do with him against Ajax.

Giggsy'sChestRug

18 May 2017 20:23

I would have said Lingard, dont rate him. But there are so many players in this squad who are just average. Blind is a good technical player but hasn't got the pace for the Premier League. Dont think Darmian is cut out for it either, aparently Inter are interested in him. Smalling and Jones just dont appear to be the quality players Fergie thought they would blossom into. I want Fellaini to go, but Mourinho seems to rate him so I dont think he'll be going anywhere.

GeneHunt

29 May 2017 13:26

The Editor of this site think there could be as many as 13 that are going, and other than de Gea, I dont think we'll miss too many of the others. Januzaj, Wilson, Varela are definitely not United quality. Martial is a class player, but it wouldn't surprise me if he was sold either this summer. He's not shown the greatest attitude this season. Rooney is finished at United, and Zlatan might stay, but he wont be the focal point of the team if he does. CAnt imagine him wanting to be a bit part player either.

Page 1 of 1