Forum

Arsenal 2 - 0 United

TheSalmon

07 May 2017 19:08

What a load of shite that was. I know Jose said he was going to be focusing on the Europa League, but that was an avoidable defeat. Why the fuck didn;t Rooney square to Mata when he was through on goal? That would have given the game a different complexion, installed a bit of belief in the players. Martial clearly doesn't want to be here, might as well bin him off in the summer. At least there was a positive in the shape of Axel Tuanzebe, looks like a quality young player. Kept Sanchez quiet for most of the game, surprised we haven't thrown him in before now considering the injuries weve had lately.

Giggsy'sChestRug

08 May 2017 22:08

Yeah I was really impressed with Tuanzebe, he had Sanchez in his pocket all afternoon, which is no mean feat even for an experienced pro, never mind on your debut. Its sad to see the decline in Rooney, he wasn;t the worst player by any means but he just cant do it at this level any more. I'd bin Smalling off for a start, and Lingard as well. Not sure exactly what purpose either of them serve.

Page 1 of 1