Forum

Celta 0 - 1 United

GeneHunt

04 May 2017 22:35

Good win tonight, shame we didn't twat them though. We had the chances to bury them, and I can see why they are mid table in La Liga. I honestly thought they would give us a game, but they didn't. Pogba was immense tonight, absolutely bossed the midfield. Rashford's goal was something Beckham would have been proud of.

Giggsy'sChestRug

04 May 2017 23:01

Everyone talks bullshit about Pogba, Gene. Apparently, he is a waste of space because, costing £89m he should be beating five or six players several times a game before slamming a 30 yarder in the top corner. My only wish is that he would keep it simple a little bit more, play the simple pass instead of trying to do the world class tricks. There's a time and a place for those, and he needs to learn when that it. No doubting his quality in my opinion. Creates about 3 or 4 chances every time we play - it's our goals-shy forwards that haven't been finishig them off.

Danny

05 May 2017 00:04

Tonight's performance is exactly what has been wrong with our season. We've dominated around 80% of the teams we've faced. If we had turned half of those home draws into wins we might have been looking at a title challenge. Top four wouldn't be in doubt either. Great goal by Rashford, but Mourinho has to recruit wisely this summer.

GeneHunt

05 May 2017 13:46

I was really impressed with Pogba, just a shame we didn't have him against Swansea. With the Bitters dropping point as well we could have stole a march on them for the top four. Cants see us winning at both Arsenal and Spurs, and unless we do we wont get top 4 by league position

Giggsy'sChestRug

05 May 2017 23:58

Yeah we looked short of inspiration against Swansea, even Herrera was quiet. Probably still knackered from shackling Hazard a few weeks ago. Pogba showed last night exactly why we bought him. If we had been finishing some of the chances he's been creating, we'd be further up the league table and he would have several more assists to his tally. I read earlier that nobody in the Premier League has created more chances than Pogba; but because we haven't been finishing them off it's his fault because he's the one who cost a world record fee. These people need to give their head a wobble. Wankers!

Page 1 of 1