Forum

Everton 0 - 3 United

GeneHunt

18 Oct 2015 10:25

What a quality performance all round. Rooney finally remembered where the goal is at a ground other than Old Trafford, Schneiderlin gave his best performance yet and proof, if it were needed, that Herrera is hands down our best midfielder. It's been said on this forum that he should be our number 10, he proved that today.

FrankMead

18 Oct 2015 14:23

It was great, but it has to be said that Everton did not turn up at all. I'm really surprised at how easy it was for us, but take nothing away from our performance. Rojo looks much better at left back than in the centre. The defence looked more solid with Jones at the back. I'm glad he didn't play Blind there, someone with the pace and power of Lukaku would have given him a torrid time.

Herrera, as always, was awesome.

TheSalmon

20 Oct 2015 10:04

Could have been a bit different if DDG hadn't been on top form at the start of the second half, but other than that they never really troubled us. It was kinda like going back there in the late 1990's, when we always won.

I worry that Herrera will get poached by Real or Barca one day, as he is easily good enough to play in their side. Of course, he makes all the noises that he loves it at United, but if he keeps getting ignored by Spain he might be persuaded.

GeneHunt

28 Oct 2015 20:49

Yeah it's a real worry for me that Herrera will get is head turned one day, and head back to Spain. He wouldn't look out of place in El Classico, but I hope we never see it happen.

Page 1 of 1